Alliance Restoration provides mold remediation, crawl space encapsulation, basement waterproofing, and foundation repair services to Chicagoland homeowners. We pride ourselves on helping the customer first and foremost. This means that we always arrive promptly, provide an inspection of the property, and ensure that we achieve your goals. Our Installation Technicians will execute the plan that you built, respect your property, and leave the home spotless. After the job is complete, we walk through the property with you and explain the details of your warranty.
We know that you have a lot of choices when it comes to choosing a contractor to work in your home. Hiring the right one could mean the difference between quality work done in a timely manner and the alternative: unwanted emotional and financial stress. Alliance Restoration prides ourselves on going above and beyond reproach. We have been in business since 2006, are an Accredited Business with the BBB, carry an A+ rating, undergo constant training and certification, and hold coverage exceeding $1,000,000. Below are a number of awards and noteworthy events that we have under our belt. We feel that all of these are crucial to proving our commitment to our customers.
Our Awards & Accreditations
- Angie's List Super Service Award Winner
- Certified Santa Fe Dehumidifier Installer
- Member of the Clean Trust (Formerly the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, Restoration and Certification (IICRC), and the Indoor Air Quality Association)
- Clean Trust Certification in Water Damage Restoration and Mold Remediation
- Certified Installer for WhiteCap Crawl Space Encapsulation & Repair Systems
- Trained and Certified by the American Council for Accredited Certification(ACAC)
- Certified Installer for the Guardian Interior Waterproofing System
- Since 2006 we have successfully completed over 2,500 mold remediation projects utilizing the most reputable industry standards and EPA registered products