Buyer Beware! You Could Spend 50% – 75% More for a Sealed Crawl Space by Using a Large Highly Commercialized Company!
Don’t let your hard-earned money pay for TV, radio, and large billboard ads just to end up with high-pressure sales tactics and impersonal service. Put your money to work and get the value you deserve: quality products and top-notch personalized service.
Our Crawl Space Systems control moisture in the crawl space and reduces or eliminates unpleasant musty odors. Choose from 6 mil, 12 mil, or a premium 20 mil liner.
- Improved energy efficiency of the home;
- Improved indoor air quality;
- Adds usable storage space;
- Floors stay warmer in the winter;
- Helps protect hardwood floors from harmful moisture.
Made of a high-density polyethylene (HDPE), our premium drainage matting provides an extra layer of durability and excellent drainage characteristics.
- Protects vapor barrier from puncture
- Strong resistance from hydrostatic pressure
- Remains flexible in cold temperatures
- Heavy duty 20 mil thickness
Unlike other products, our Radiant Barrier’s R-Value is unaffected by humidity and water because it is also a water and vapor barrier.
- Solution for heat, cold and moisture problems;
- Reflective surface reflects heat back into the space;
- Provides a clean finished look;
- Helps brighten interior spaces.
Crawl Space Dehumidifier
After we clean and seal your crawl space, keep the moisture removed from the air with a high-quality dehumidifier.
- Designed specifically for crawl spaces
- Small footprint allows for use in low crawls or other small spaces
- Exhaust rotates for vertical of horizontal discharge
- Capable of removing 70 pints of water per day
Does your crawl space have standing water? We know how to get rid of it!
- Super quick installation system saves you $$hundreds$$ in labor costs
- Made from durable/crushproof materials
- 100-year lifespan
- Uniquely designed flow channels for superior performance
We Tailor Your Estimate so that You’re Only Buying what you Need!
The Alliance Crawl Space System will isolate your home from the soil and moisture in the crawl space. Our system will protect your home from:
- Mold and Mildew
- Structural Damage
- Wood Rot
- Water Damage
- Damaging Insects and Rodents
Benefits of an Alliance Crawl Space System:
- Reduces moisture and humidity levels in the crawl space
- Superior puncture and tear resistance
- Gain valuable storage space
- provide a bright, clean, healthy crawl space